Can we all just be on an even keel?

Can we all be on an even keel? I'm not so sure. I decided to write this Blog to better deal with my feelings, about issues important to me, our country, society and the U.S. political machines that are inevitably taking away any rights we "the people" may still have. What will be next...our right to our last rite? Sorry a little play on words. Sometimes I just can't help myself. I hope that this Blog turns out to be humorous to someone besides myself in the end. ~D







Sunday, August 22, 2010

I'mmmmm backkkk!

Sorry all. I have just been very busy with a walk down Memory Lane. For the last couple of weeks I've been putting together some music CD's for some special people in my life. Additionally, for those that don't know I'm getting ready for new puppies in October (6th to be exact). Writing hasn't been my first priority. I have now returned with what I hope will be a good balance of the good, the bad and the ugly.

I also know the reality is I probably haven't been missed too much. I know a lot of you are getting ready to get your kids off to school, while wondering "how an I going to deal with traffic again?" At least here in the Austin area, the opening of school means a huge increase in traffic at peak times. With that said, this week one of my focuses will be to talk about some of the issues I've heard about over the last couple of week but have just been too busy to write about.

For all of my 5 loyal followers this week's for you!
~D

No comments:

Post a Comment