Can we all just be on an even keel?

Can we all be on an even keel? I'm not so sure. I decided to write this Blog to better deal with my feelings, about issues important to me, our country, society and the U.S. political machines that are inevitably taking away any rights we "the people" may still have. What will be next...our right to our last rite? Sorry a little play on words. Sometimes I just can't help myself. I hope that this Blog turns out to be humorous to someone besides myself in the end. ~D







Thursday, August 26, 2010

On an Even Keel: Islamic Mosque.... Ohhh, My!

On an Even Keel: Islamic Mosque.... Ohhh, My!: "I have been patient listening to the issues surrounding the mosque issue in NYC and I can tell you I've had about enough of the blitz on the..."

No comments:

Post a Comment